Can you back me up on this?

My husband has a habit of eating as he cooks or "helps" me in the kitchen. I am completely grossed out by this in 2 ways. The first being that he consumes a small meal before he ever sits down to eat his actual meal that he is preparing in the first place. Secondly, he'll eat anything...raw hamburger, raw potatoes and even raw bacon! I tell him he could DIE from the un-cooked meats. He will not believe me. He's even passed this nasty habit on to his 11 year old daughter. It makes my stomach turn. Please help me set him straight!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• All I can say is ecoli and salmonella.  We all taste test, but eating raw uncooked meat is so dangerous.  My friend's son had ecoli and almost died from an undercooked hamburger.  Enough said. 

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 6:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• well if i was you i would tell my husband that i dont want to loose him and that i love him and want him to be here on earth with me and i dont want him to die and i would stop him from eating raw stuff or get him some professional help like a doctor that could tell him to stop eating that .
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• He could also get worms and other parasites from the uncooked meat. And these could easily be passed to each family member.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 9:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009