Weird I know..

Since I have been pregnant, I keep dreaming of a girl. A friend of my fiances did the tarot cards and predicted a girl. I dreamnt of the sonogram where they said she's a girl. Last night I dreamnt of having her, I seen her face. She was bald and has my eyes. I know that could be any baby. But she was so beautiful. I don't think of the sex much but my 3 yr old keeps saying his sister. My step son (4) keeps saying he needs a sister. Has anyone had some weird dreams and does anyone know what they mean?

Prican91181

Asked by Prican91181 at 7:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a dream befor I was even pregnant. It happened in December on a Thursday. I dreamt that I gave birth to a baby boy, he was 6 lbs. 7 oz. ... When I awoke from my dream I thought that it was real, and I started crying because I couldn't find my baby. I wrote everything down in my journal, since it was soo vivid. Well a year I gave birth to a baby girl, she was 2 1/2 weeks early.. weighing in at 5 lbs. 10 oz. ... and Guess what... it was December 1st, landed on a Thrusday!! Granted it wasn't a boy.. but damn I got goose bumps when I looked back in my journal and seen when my I had my dream and what day it was on.. Can you just think.. what if I carried her to term? She could've actually been 6lbs. 7 oz!!! Just write everything down that you can remember.. what day it took place on.. etc... Good Luck!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 8:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i did it with my first i drove everyone nuts saying it was a girl when it came too ultra sound baby wouldn't move for nothing i didn't care knew it was a girl only picked a girls name and had girls clothing and when born she was a true girl lol and when we found out we was pregnant now with baby number two my little one said from day one it was a sister and when asked what if it was a brother she said it could go back and when we had the ultra sound done she went with me and behold it is a sister for her like she said lol no second guessing at all
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 8:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i dreamed of having a girl with my first too, and that she was born around june 27th (my due date was july 4)... sure enough i gave birth to a beautiful girl on june 26th

SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Weird thing is, my gut was telling me i was having a boy, i had all the signs of having a boy, i dreamt of having a boy..everyone told me i was having a boy...

guess what..im 35 weeks...5 weeks ago i got a 3D ultrasound and i saw HER private part...lol im having a girl...

so..thats a tough call there
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 9:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009