Boils??

Has anyone had trouble with boils before? How do you treat them and stop from hurting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• I pop them and clean them. You need to figure out why you are getting them. Usually they are caused by lack of vitamins. Mine were caused by a gluten intolerance.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• IF THEY R HURTING U WANT TO C A DOCTOR IT MAYBE MORE THAN A BOIL, OTHERWISE DON'T PUSH ON THEM ON THE TOP IT MAKES THEM BIGGER AFTER A HOT SHOWER WHICH WILL SOFTEN THEM UP PRESS FROM THE SIDE IN A CIRCULAR MOTION THIS WILL PUSH THE INFECTION TO THE ROOT AND CAUSE IT TO POP BUT B CAREFUL THOUGH U DON'T WANT THE INFECTION TO GET INTO UR BLOODSTREAM BEEN THERE AND STILL GOING GOOD LUCK.
    threetimesaroun

Answer by threetimesaroun at 11:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I had a horrible boil when I was 22. Very painful. My doctor told me to sprinkle (an adequate amount of) Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in the tub and soak. I don't remember exactly how many times/days I soaked, but the boil went away and has never come back. Good luck.
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 2:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009