Just wondering

I had my tubes tied after my c-section with my youngest daughter, I was only 22 when I had her, and to be quite honest, I'm not sure if the dr. just tied them, or burned and cut them or what. For quite some time now I've been thinking about how it might have been a mistake to get them done. I really would love try to have another child with my fiance`. We have two girls together and he does not have any other children, I was kind of hoping to try again for a boy,(even if it would be another girl, that would be fine too as long as he/she's healthy) but is there any other way to go about getting pregnant again without having a tubal reversal done, because I'm not even sure I can get one. Even IF I did something to get pregnant again, It probably wouldn't be until my youngest is in school which is in another year or so. If anyone knows anything about this subject, please reply. Send me a bump if you dont know!

swtangelklly25

Asked by swtangelklly25 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have no idea, srry. good luck though
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You can have a tubal reversal or do IVF, that's your choices. I ad a tubal reversal 3 years ago and I have a two year old and I am 5.5 months pg with baby #2.
    susanna71

Answer by susanna71 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009