Bladder Infection?

So I have had MANY bladder infections, so I know what to look out for, and when I need to get some meds, But The past two days, I have been having to go to the bathroom like every 15 minutes, and when I do go, its jsut a tiny bit! Its like the urge hits me all of a sudden and i go runnin to the bathroom...It feels like it is empty when I am done, but there isnt even enough pee to "push" out, it just trickles! There is no burning, or anything like that, so is this jsut a sign of pregnancy or maybe a bladder infection? Im 12 weeks BTW

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think it could be from pregnancy. when i first got pregnant with my daughter i had to pee all the time but nothing hardly came out then i found out i was pregnant then i knew why. so it could be just the hormones of pregnancy
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 9:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I did that ALL the time with my first. I would put our Brita water filter on the coffee table and fill up my glass over and over and drink enough water until I HAD to pee it all out. I would drink anywhere from 3-6 glasses. Drinking lots of water will also flush out the infection, probably better than antibiotics if you keep on top of it. I'm so sorry, I hated that feeling. It's the worst.

Also, you could try drinking 100% cranberry juice or taking cranberry pills found at a health food store.

Good Luck!!
    julipickle2

Answer by julipickle2 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• sounds to me like a uti. does your lower abdomin hurt?
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• bladder infections are strange. I supposedly have one, says my blood work from the ER, and I dont have burning, bleeding, constant urination, or anyyy symptoms except an over excessive amount of white discharge that dries yellow. Its about 2 tablespoons everytime I use the restroom to urinate. Im on medication and I dont take it as prescribed or it would probably go away. Pointbeing, you just need to ask your dr. whats going on. sumptoms vary from person to person.

have a wonderful day, angel. =)
    scared.

Answer by scared. at 2:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009