perfect moms.

have you ever been around certain moms that make you feel so imperfect that it makes you wonder .am i good enough is she better???i wish i didnt feel this way.

snowmom974

Asked by snowmom974 at 8:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• yeah my best friend!!!! shes a bitch :p (jk shes not but shes so perfect :p)
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• there are no perfect moms. but alot of them think they are.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Well, jodi is right on this one. There are no perfect moms....So, having said that, if a mom thinks she is, then shes grossly misinformed or just really insecure...or both. No matter how perfect some one things they are, its usually just a front to cover up the fact that they really don't want anyone to know how imperfect they are. One we become secure within ourselves and what decisions we make for our kids, then what other people do won't bother us. I know that I am not perfect and one of the things that makes us try to be perfect is fear of what others will say about what we do. There are so many things that I do that I know other moms wouldn't agree with but I have to do whats best for me. I can;t worry about what everyone thinks about what I do. Just know that youre a good mom and that confidence will emit to the people around you.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 9:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No, I am confident in my parenting skills, and so should you be. Never mind what they say. They have plenty of skeletons in their closet that you and I don't know about. For all we know they could be fronting. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When I was younger I doubted myself and compared myself with other seemingly "perfect" moms then I realized that no one is perfect. We all make mistakes and we all make decisions based on what we feel is best for our family at the time. And if you talk to those moms there is probably something about your parenting they admire, like I have a pretty 'casual' relationship with my son, and when I see moms who have complete control over their kids and we are having a bad day I wish I had built a more controlled relationship, but other moms have told me that they wish they could lighten up and have more fun with their kids.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes i have, but every mom has their downfalls nobody is perfect, it makes ne feel better to say it to my self when i meet someone that seems that way. lol
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No.

I'm not perfect.... but I'm not half-bad either ; )

Don't let it get to you. Even the moms who may SEEM perfect at everything- have their faults
    kimberleee382

Answer by kimberleee382 at 3:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009