whats for dinner? need idea's

i need ideas but i am also not feeling great so i could make something that dosent consist of alot of work lol. but i know dh would love some food lol.

tabbys4

Asked by tabbys4 at 9:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Boil some pasta and throw some Ragu on top, serve with a salad or bread.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:07 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have found the most awesome website!!!!!! It has changed our dinner time routine completely. You should check it out! I finally feel like a real mom making a home-made dinner every night!  E-MEALZ Easy Meals for Busy and Frugal Families

eating

NicoleJasien

Answer by NicoleJasien at 10:23 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Thank you for the link NicholeJasien. I see there is a $60 a year fee for using the site. There are free sites around, although they aren't dedicated to cheap and easy. Recipezaar is one I use. It is free and lets you store your recipes or your favorites, and there are many recipes there that are rated by the people who have tried them.

Answer by Bmat at 12:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009