Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is there anything i can use to cover up a red mark on my sons face today for pictures?

I don't have foundation. Any other ideas?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

Answers (3)
  • either your own liquid makeup if he's darker skin or topcare company or store brand calamine or caladryl lotion (it's thin liquid and dries real fast) but NOT the name brand by the Park.... Company - THAT comes out REAL THICK and takes a long l oooooooo nnnnnnng time to dry. Good luck!!!

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • photoshop it out

    Answer by kimberleee382 at 2:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Hydrocortisone.

    Answer by jonosmama at 6:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Beauty & Style
Stretch Marks

Next question overall (Health)
is sterp contagiouse?