Would you erase someone from your memory?

If it were possible would you erase someone from your memory? It would be tempting for me, but I don't think I would actually go through with it.

Yeah, I got this from the movie Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, and I LOVE that movie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No because there was a reason that person was in ur life...weather you see the reason or not you could have learned a good lesson weather it had been a good or bad experience with that person
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If I did that, then I would wonder who I had my kids by.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The stork, of course.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• hmm maybe, that so called bestfriend i had years ago that slept with my dd's father when she was 6 months old. ( we were together ) corse then i would have to erase him too lol. still if i could maybe...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• OP - I know I love that movie too!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If the person is extra baggage in your life, if they are dragging you down, then yes for sure out they'd go.

Answer by Bmat at 10:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• THAT SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT.
    threetimesaroun

Answer by threetimesaroun at 10:19 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No- I believe that every one enters our lives for a reason, you may not know what that reason is for a long time but there is one.

On second thought if something very tragic happened, like if I had been raped I would want that person erased.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• As of right now... I have a lot of people that I don't necessarily LIKE to think about, but I know why they were in my life and I'm thankful for whatever those reasons may be. If something more tragic happened to me, maybe.

THEN AGAIN... if you have someone horrible erased (like say you get raped) who's to say you won't fall victim to them again? Because... you don't remember them. You don't remember what they did. So you don't know to stay away.
    ddmac314

Answer by ddmac314 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009