I m going to celebrate my son's 1st birthday...any idea where can i get cheaper decoration stuff and is winnie the pooh theme for girls?

Silky24

Asked by Silky24 at 9:44 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i dont think pooh bear is gender specific at all. If he likes pooh and his friends go for it . I personally just wouldnt pair the pooh stuff with say pink ballons lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Winnie the Pooh is for boys. As for decorations I would only buy a few balloons, tablecloth and cake Winnie the Pooh. The rest I would buy at a dollar store that match the colors.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Winnie the Pooh can be for either. Honestly, You dont need alot of decorations. I'd get a few winnie the pooh balloons and pink balloons. Walmart has winnie the pooh birthday stuff, and its pretty cheap. Dont go overboard.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It's for both genders and have you tried Party City? Sometimes they have a clearance going on.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• try the dollar store. Try ebay. If you can draw make your own. I love to draw and am really crafty, I made my sons decorations, personalized everything got pins made. Hand sewn his goodie bags last year and this year. Last year I did thomas the train, this year I did spongebob. I made his pants and shirt personalized with his name. Even made two outfits for his step brothers one is older one is younger. I made the choc lollipops last year and this year as well.. It was a blast. I have pics if ya want to see.
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Try ebay, birthdayexpress.com and orientaltrading.com
    We just had a party for my son and some things where dirt cheap!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• im having a baby shower for my sister in may and it will be a pooh theme. i ordered everything from www.completepartysupplies.com They werent that expensive! birthdayexpress.com is good also.

I hope this helps....good luck with the party.
    KiLora_Gifts

Answer by KiLora_Gifts at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009