Are you going to make a easter basket for your little one under the age of one?

I'm going to put together an Easter basket for my daughter she's 7 months. My husband thinks I'm silly for doing this. I was just seeing if other mamas out there are making Easter baskets for their babies too. What are you going to put in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• yes i am. i am going to put teether biscuits, toys, favorite snacks, and a hard boiled egg(she gets the yolk i get the whites!!)
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 9:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yup, mine is 9 months old. I wil be making her a small basket. Because i have 2 older boys, they will wonder why the Easter bunny didn't bring her one! I am putting books, socks, small toy, stuffed bunny, bunny ears, hair bows and baby food and snacks!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a 15m old and a 3m old and I will be making a basket for all 3. I already have the older two's done I just have to figure out what I am going to get for my 3m old.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 9:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I make everything for my son. Get a basket together put some cds, cassettes, tapes, dvd. coloring books. lotions, toys. you can make anything you want of course. But I wouldn't put in any candy..
    Prican91181

Answer by Prican91181 at 9:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My dd is 7 months too and I will be doing a basket. I think it is nice to have pictures and such from every year. I am putting in a couple Spring outfits, a stuffed rabbit, some bunny ears (just for laughs), some rolling balls, and some sippy cups. This is the age you can get away with giving them useful stuff as gifts!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes my son will be 11 months and I will be making one for him. I was going to put a few little stuffed toys in it for sure but I am not really sure what else yet.
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 10:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Toys R' Us has a cute Winnie the Pooh Rattle made from terry cloth and Pooh has a bunny hood on that's white and on the bottom of the cloth rattle, it says, Baby's 1st Easter...tell your husband I said shut the freak up! She deserves a 1st Easter basket. Fill it with toys...I got a cute rubber duckie from Walmart that is Easter themed. There is a baby's 1st Easter bibs and outfits that you can get from Target, WalMart or Toys R Us and put in the basket as well. He's just a typical man and is totally clueless about how special Baby's 1sts really are...men, sheesh. Glad my hubby is into Baby's 1sts almost as much as me. He needs to be a more sensitive dad.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Absolutely. My dh is even taking saturday nite and sunday off from his restaurant so we can color and hunt for eggs! She will be 7 month by easter. I am not missing out on any of her firsts!!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I hadn't even thought about it! I just picture Easter Baskets filled with junk but now I"m totally going to do it! Thanks!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My sons first birthday was last Easter and we had a basket for him. We got him a stuffed bunny, an easter book and a little easter bat and ball toy. We also made a couple of special eggs expressing our love for him :) Mommy Loves Grayson and such. We also each wrote him a special message message and put inside a plastic egg. He was only like 2 weeks old on his very first easter and I really don't think we did anything special for him then. He barely knew he was in the world let alone what easter was.
    2mommies4g

Answer by 2mommies4g at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2009