Woohoo 5 Weeks Left!!!

im 35 Weeks today! My ribs are KILLING me. My due date is April 22nd, but everytime my bf and i have sex i go into preterm labor...

by the time April hits ill be 37 weeks, my bf and i havent had sex in a LONG time due to preterm labor...so we wanted to have sex once April was here..

Is this a good idea or should we wait a little bit longer into april..

gahhh i cant wait! and currently im being kicked in the ribs :-D

MissKellee

Asked by MissKellee at 9:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol. after 27 weeks if your doctor gives you the ok then go ahead. good luck with everything
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:00 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would be all over him trying to get that baby out as soon as youre considered full term!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol they told me just last week to stop having sex for a while so the baby doesnt be a premie..in Mass (idk if its the same for other States) 36 weeks and less is a premie...
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Talk to your OB about what is going on and the if closer to the due date would it be ok to have sex. I honestly think that your unborn childs safety and well being is more important than any amount of horniness. I know lots of people think that the last three weeks can be cut out because they are "so close" but those three weeks help baby finish developing their lungs and other vital systems. again Baby-Horniness..hmmm ya baby is still more important.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• oh im not even horny..haha i havent been horny for almost a month now...
    my babys lungs are fully developed..i got that shot to "mature" them lol..but he's the one that wont stop freaking trying to touch me..i wish he'd stop lol..

her due date is 2 days before my birthday! how unique
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 10:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009