How many mommies shop at Sams Club?

Just wondering. I love going shopping there. Things seem to last alot longer. Snacks and things.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't. I prefer BJ's because our Sam's club does not have a deli or bakery.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i go to bj's no sams club close enough. but i buy bulk toilet paper and napkns and snacks that wont go bad like rice crispy treats lol. i get coupons to so i get like 3.00 off also trash bags and litter,
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:04 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I dont have one close enough to me to be worth going very often and having a membership. My SO loves it though, and we have had my dad buy us a few things when he goes. Our washer and dryer is from sams the year we had our own membership.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah that's another thing, at BJ's you can use coupons and at Sam's you can't.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We dont have a BJ's in Wisconsin. So we have to go to Sam's Club. We get snacks, toilet paper, diapers stuff like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I do! My checkbook-not so much. It's a lot of money to put out at one time, but it lasts me forever. I buy laundry soap & downy, dish soap, all paper products, hot dogs, chicken, cereal, coffee, snacks, razors, toothpaste & other bathroom items. Our Sam's is next to Walmart so anything they don't have or I forget, I can go across the parking lot and pick up.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 10:28 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I do! They take credit card, which is nice. Plus we use the Member's Mark Gentle Infant Formula for our son. You get 2x as much as Enfamil for the same price! I also buy some of my meat there. They have a 2-pack of pork tenderloin that is very good, their salmon filets are very big, and I like their 6-pack of ciabatta rolls.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009