Girl scouts

Anyone else on here a Girl Scout Leader? It is amazing how many requirements their are and the hours involoved. Would love to chat with other leaders. We are daisy's this yr and moving up to Brownies next yr.

ria7

Asked by ria7 at 10:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Yes! I'm a Daisy leader and we are also moving up to Brownies next year. It has been a crazy year trying to get all I wanted done this year. Still not sure we are going to make it! LOL How has your year went? What are you doing for a bridging ceremony? I would love to chat and get your great ideas!! LOL
    sweetbear3060

Answer by sweetbear3060 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I"m the co-leader of our Daisy girls! I totally get what you're saying. All the paper work and the online stuff and then the trainings..wowsers. I can't believe we're near the end of the year already, it's gone by so fast. Did you both do cookie sales? I was cookie manager for our troop, our leader was nervous about it but it went great!!! We're still Daisy's next year btw. great to meet u both!
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Its great to meet you, too! Yep, I was/am in charge of cookies this year. It hasn't been as bad as I expected it to be. My girls did a great job! I hope next year goes as well or better then this year! LOL
    sweetbear3060

Answer by sweetbear3060 at 7:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2009