Should Acorn be allowed to Participate in the Census Count?

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now signed on as a national partner with the U.S. Census Bureau in February 2009 to assist with the recruitment of the 1.4 million temporary workers needed to go door-to-door to count every person in the United States — currently believed to be more than 306 million people.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/03/17/lawmakers-concerned-role-acorn-census/

grlygrlz2

Asked by grlygrlz2 at 10:24 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• God, no! Fox in the hen house, anyone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LMAO Anon 10:25! :o) I wholeheartedly agree! My husband just took and passed his census taker test, and is awaiting his assigned areas for the 2010 census. I can assure you he will be taking his assignments QUITE seriously!

wink mini

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Absolutely not!!!! Didn't we have enough turmoil during the election because of ACORN?????? I think this would be like giving candy to a kid and expecting them not to eat it!! Good grief!!!!!
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 10:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No, they have too much of an interest in it. I totally agree with anon :25.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• With The A$$hole in charge, ACORN will be allowed to do anything they want. And will.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:12 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hell no they should have anything to do with the census. akinbottom2, you have it absolutely right. Look at what they did during the election to get their man into office. This is simply another step Comrade Obama is taking to push us into socialism.
    crittermomma

Answer by crittermomma at 11:20 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No, obviously, the President should be impeached, and that's a fact.
    This is the last straw.............
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 11:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Comrade Obama
    **LOVE IT!!!!
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I really don't see the reasoning for having Obama impeach. Of course there are things that people don't agree with, but doesn't every president do something to piss a group of people off? Doesn't every president do something that many don't agree with?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Agree HELL NO!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 12:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009