Does anyone know?

I got up this morning to learn my wonderful coffee pot won't work!!!!! Does anyone know how to make coffee without a coffee pot? I'm going crazy here

via86

Asked by via86 at 10:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Do you have a small hand held strainer? You can put a coffee filter in it, add enough coffee for a cup and pour hot water over it. You will have to hold the strainer while it filters. If you want to make a pot, use a larger strainer and put it over the pot with the filter and coffee. Just pour the hot water in a bit at a time until done. You can pop your cup in the microwave to reheat when the coffee cools. You don't want to put your coffee pot on your stovetop.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 10:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If your coffee pot has a removable coffee filter thing. Just boil the water in a pot a poor the water in the filter system,staight in to the pot.

Answer by louise2 at 10:38 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Thank yall so much!!!!!
    via86

Answer by via86 at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• wow the things us women will dofor coffee..I CANT DEAL WITHOUT IT EITHER i fell ya girl i hope you get u some coffee
    BBKMommy

Answer by BBKMommy at 10:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• you probably take a strainer,and put coffee filter in it put your coffee in it,set this in a pot of water,measure your water out according to how many cups you make.let it boil set the strainer,in the water,like a double boiler,it works,I was poor so mom has done this.I have plenty coffee,I'd send ya some if I could. good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009