exet exam in high school

how many of the mommies are nervouse to see how well theire kids do on the exet exam for the kids in high school

FIVEHAPPYHEARTS

Asked by FIVEHAPPYHEARTS at 10:34 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• we don't test. We homeschool. The only testing I have to worry about it SAT and College Entrance tests. I'm not too nervous yet. I have 3 boys. Hopefully their spelling will improve a lot before they take the SAT. My 15 yr old's spelling got suddenly a lot bettter the past year, so I think he'll be fine by the time he takes the SAT
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I m not either. My daughter does very well on her standarized tests and I dont foresee her having an issue. She is taking a math support class next year in addition to a regular math class to help her keep up. SHe usually scores average in math and above average in everything else. This new system of math has her a bit confused so instead of a private tutor, we decided to use one of her electives to do the math support class.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 1:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It is spelled EXIT and NERVOUS. If I were you I would pray that he had learned better spelling and grammar than you did.
    Anonymous

• "It is spelled EXIT and NERVOUS. If I were you I would pray that he had learned better spelling and grammar than you did. "

LOL Ditto.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Mar. 26, 2009