What do you use to take care of your face?

What do you wash your face with and what type of moisturizer do you use? Just curious to see what most people use.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Soap and water.
    Dove to be precise.
    I have great skin.
    elliephant

Answer by elliephant at 10:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Olay face wash and moisterizing lotion. I have VERY dry skin and it's the only thing that works.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 10:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I use Pink grapefruit face scrub and I am finishing up some olay moisturizer. The face scrub is by Mineralicious and I love it!

onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 10:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My body wash in the shower, Caress. Then aloe and shea butter baby lotion. I've tried all the expensive stuff but this works for me.
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:48 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm Clinique all the way! Love it! My skin has gone NUTS since having my son and I'm just now getting it back on track and he's 20 months old. I am thinking about starting to use Cerave though. It's for very sensitive skin and you can only get it at Walgreens
    aidengrant07

Answer by aidengrant07 at 11:05 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Phisoderm Cleanser and Olay Mositurizer with sunscreen.
    Once a week I will use St.Ives Apricot scrub and exfoliate my face-which is good to do too :)
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• St. Ives Apricot Scrub for blemishes and blackheads. I don't get horrible breakouts but if I don't wash and exfoliate, I'll get blackheads and my skin will get dry.

I use a Clean & Clear shine control moisturizer.

But most of my great skin comes from my mom and grandma.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I use proactive products and ever since my skin is smooth with no breakouts ...and i use bare essentials makeup.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 1:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I use Dior products, face wash, moisturizer, under eye cream, and a serum too.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I alternate Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub with Clean & Clear Morning Burst Scrub, and use Clean & Clear Shine Control Moisturizer.
    quirkymama

Answer by quirkymama at 8:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009