Does anyone know where I can locate a childs table and four chairs (wooden)

I am looking for a table and four chairs for my son. We can sit down to do homework and other activities. Thank you.

MommyMarjorie

Asked by MommyMarjorie at 10:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• toys r us.. babies r us.. walmart.. ebay as a last resort (but you will have to pay for shipping)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Ikea, BabiesRUs, Walmart.

Why on earth does a toddler have homework? He has so many soul-destroying years of boring workbooks and miserable flashcard drills ahead of him and it is so counter to how a young child actually learns best. What kind of preschool or daycare gives "sit down and learn" homework?
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• There are so many sites online,, some of them under ORGANIC furniture and toys, just type in wooden activity tables. You'll be sooo surprised at the selection! Also, I got mine at a rummage sale, it came from a nursery school. I had to clean it up some, but the price was right, ten bucks for a table with four chairs. Try Craigslist, sometimes they even give them away!
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 4:42 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• craigslist.com is a great place. My hubby and I go there all of the time!
    beccasmomabcd

Answer by beccasmomabcd at 3:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2009