Isn't it funny how we....

relate time to the things that happen to our kids?! Just last night I was talking with my friend about something that happened a few months ago and she couldn't recall when. So I said, "you remember...it was when Aiden was throwing up and having diarhea real bad?!" and she said "oh yeah I remember now." I just think it's funny, we lose track of what day it is but we know when something happened by what what going on with our kids at the time :) Any input ladies? Tell us about your "remember the time" moment....

aidengrant07

Asked by aidengrant07 at 10:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• oh yeah I have those moments and conversations all the time its how I am able to remember pretty much anything that happend over the last 2 years..lol
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes my girlfriend and I were talking about the time our kids cut each others hair,lol They were so funny about it, they both blamed the other when in fact they were taking turns,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:06 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LOL never thought about it but thats right! LOL
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:18 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol i do stuff like that all the time.
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009