Hello. I am 7 weeks pregnant with my first and I have been experiencing some nausea and I feel super bloated. I started freaking out that I was already showing, but now I think it is just cause I am super bloated. Any suggestions on how to alleviate some of that?

katrina5558

Asked by katrina5558 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's fluid retention! Drink LOTS and LOTS and LOTS (did I say LOTS??) of water!!!!
    mama-in-love

Answer by mama-in-love at 11:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Nothing 7 more months won't cure!

Sorry hun, it's just a part of pregnancy.

You can put a slice of lemon in your water for the nausia.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• it is because your bloated your 7 weeks the baby is still super tiny and can been seen only with the transvaginal ultra sound the baby is not even above your pelvic bone yet the bloating idkl butthe nausea try sucking on a joly rancher that worked for me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• ginger helped my nausea! drink lots of water!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• well the first 3 months i had a really bad nausea and lost around 15 pounds cause i threw up everything i ate, for nause i tried ginger ale soda, and as for the bloating i was the same, i know it can be really unconfortable to be gassy specially when going out lol, but when i felt like my stomach was hurting really bad i took chamomile tea, everyone says you are not supposed to but i did and im 30 weeks now and my baby is healthy and growing normal, just try not to drink the chamomile hot and just put one of the baggies in the cup so you wont put a lot either, i hope this helps you a little, and dont worry when the first trimester is over you wont fell this anymore, congratulations :)
    maryfer

Answer by maryfer at 11:26 AM on Mar. 18, 2009