What is the best resort to stay at in Myrtle Beach?

We need a family friendly resort for our family vacation...three kids: ages 11, 6 and 11 months (when we go)

gobimom

Asked by gobimom at 11:11 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We always stay at Ocean Lakes. But I believe they consider that more of a community. But if you can find a place to rent in there....it's well worth it. I know my aunt rents out her house in Ocean Lakes. Just call the place and they'll tell you all the properties available to rent or they have places to dock a camper if you have one of those.
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 11:30 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We stay in North Myrtle Beach at a resort called the Sea Cloisters II it is ocean front and beautiful and private and close to everything.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:50 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We stayed at Compass Cove and loved it. It's within walking distance of most amusement parks, has an indoor and outdoor pool, close to the beach and the rooms are spacious.
    I highly recommend it.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009