HEAD COLDS

Hey everyone!! I woke up yesturday with... a sore throat, slight cough, headache, and stuffy nose.. Pretty much a head cold!! I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on what I can take.. I'm 22 weeks and my pregnancy is completely normal.. I thought maybe the Liquid Tylenol for multi symtoms which is all my symtoms....(night time for nights and daytime for days) do u think thats ok and what else is ok??

dixieQT

Asked by dixieQT at 11:14 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you arent supposed to take multisymptom anything period ... but i feel your pain i get head colds too try the tylenol cold or the tylenol sinus that is what worked for me
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:15 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i second the Tylenol Cold or Tylenol Sinus. They really worked for me too!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 11:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• my dr. told me robotussm (spelling?) and tylenol are alright. just plaaiinnn of both kinds. no childresn or extra strength or anything.
    scared.

Answer by scared. at 2:29 PM on Mar. 18, 2009