does anyone know anything that will help get rid of a cough and help with a sore throat

I have a cough and sore throat my voice is almost gone I can barely breathe I'm so tired of not taking anything I need to get rid of this stuff so i can talk and breathe again if anyone knows anything that will help with anyone of these things i have let me know please

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• Honey and cinnamon!

See benefoit #5

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 11:22 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I AGREE WITH LORIKEET!!!!!

Answer by older at 11:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hot water with honey and limon, also hot water with salt
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 12:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• The same things you'd do for a kid's cold will help with yours, too! If it's that bad, see the doctor, maybe there's something he can do....
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 2:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• You say that you can barely breath. Do you have asthma? If that is the case you need to go to a doctor. If it is not an asthmatic cough, I suggest drinking lots and lots of water. It really is the best thing. In the past I have had really bad coughs, to the point where I was hoarse and literally gagging. My doctor prescribed Hycodin (which is liquid vicodin cough syrup). That helped so, so much. It really did stop the cough. Good luck and I hope you feel better soon!
    ilovepoms

Answer by ilovepoms at 2:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• For soar troat.Boil one cup of water,i garlic,haft of a lemon,and 1 tBS of honney.Drink that once a day for at least a week,it works
    oracao

Answer by oracao at 5:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009