To the all the "tooth fairies" out there...

What do (or are going to) you do with the teeth?

nikkileerue

Asked by nikkileerue at 11:21 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• well maybe a necklace? lol jp
    i would save the first tooth and maybe keep it in a lil box thats for it, and then the ones after it just throw em out
    and i leave the kids money of course.
    babygirlpj2007

Answer by babygirlpj2007 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My daughter is 19 and just LOVES, and kinda grosses out, that I kept her first 4 or 5 teeth....
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 11:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Same as babygirl, I am not at that point yet, but when the time does come I will keep the first one and toss the rest.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:27 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My daughter is 8 and we have 8 of her teeth. She likes the fact that we keep them and I just couldnt bring myself to toss them out.. I'm sure we wont keep everyone that falls out but for now
    they are in a keepsake box on her dresser.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I kept one tooth from each child other then that they get tossed.

Answer by gemgem at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I kept their first with the exception of my oldest. He went to my FIL with DH and ate an apple and swallowed it...I was heart broken, but not to the point I was willing to go through poo the get it back. May I add that I am the worlds WORST tooth fairy. I always forget and they wake me up saying she did not come. So I have to pretend to dig in the blankets and "find" it under the bed lol..yeah I suck!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I kept all of my sons teeth.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My son has now lost four teeth. I told myself I was going to only keep the first one and toss the rest but I can't bring myself to do it. lol! I don't know why!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We keep them hidden in a box in a drawer under my bed :) My kids believe in the tooth fairy and get $1 for a tooth. Only exception to that was when DD had oral surgery a few weeks ago and had 3 teeth pulled,she got $5 for her trauma ;)
    purplemoosemom

Answer by purplemoosemom at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My kids aren't old enough to lose teeth but, I will probably keep the first from all my kids.
    sarajstone

Answer by sarajstone at 4:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2009