Do you write yourself emails to remember to do things?

Asked by gummylump at 11:29 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ha ha, just sent two to myself, lol. One to remind me to call my doctor and the other to remind me to get milk.

Answer by navy-wife at 11:36 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No I am old school I write it on my hand.

Answer by salexander at 11:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No but good idea- I will now! I usually write on a post-it which are all over my house, in my purse an dcar but always end up leaving them in the wrong place!

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• no.. but thats a darn good idea!! i usually write myself notes on post-its and then lose the post-its LOL!!

Answer by emmalouwho at 12:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It is a good idea. I'm not sure I'd remember to check for the messages on my email though. What I do for once a year things- anniversaries, birthdays, religious holidays for friends of other religions, I use which has a reminder service (free) you can set it to remind you every year when the occasion is drawing close.

Answer by Bmat at 12:09 PM on Mar. 18, 2009