Just stop watching the Octomom and her daily dramas

The only reason this story has been able to stay so big, and the only way se has been able to make so much money from charity and by making appearances on Dr. Phil and doing other T.V interviews is because people want to see her. Well if we all just stop watchig and stop caring her ratings will go down and she will stop getting all those offers.
It just makes me sick to think about all the publicity this woman is getting and the bills that we- the taxpayers are going to have to pay because she wanted a 'big family' so bad she had to have invetro(sp) fertilization. Just so she could live off of hand outs. Ugh- who cares, I am SO over her and her 14 kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I have an idea. let's stop posting questions about her too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• then stop talking about her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:35 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I change the channel when she comes on. If I wanted to be into someones daily drama I could park outside social services for a day and make fun of them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:39 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Some people just do not have compassion ....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Its not about compassion. She put her self in the situation she's in and is now getting rich and getting handouts because of it. She's a single mom, no job, no source of income that CHOSE to have 14 kids. Dont say she didnt know she would get 8 this go around...she already had 6, she didnt need even 1 more. She's getting publicity for being immature, irresponsible and selfish. I agree with the OP.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 11:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I have compassion for her, or more for her kids, but I am just sick and tired of seeing her plastered all over tv still. Maybe its worse for me since I live in southern california with her. Ugh!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Plus not to mention- akll this charity money that she's been getting- she's spent about $100 just on make up alone.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• sorry I maen $1,000
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Hey the more money she makes with her appearances on TV is the less the taxpayers have to shell out for her, so let her go on TV and earn that money. At least it's one way of earning some.
    Anonymous

• Ok, so she earns 100,00 by reality tv and other out lets like that. Does that mean that she is going to put that towards the two million dolloar hospital bill? Or the 24 hours nursing and baby sitting her kids are going to get? NO.
    Not to mention the food stamps and disability she is still accepting
    Anonymous