Can you tell me what scrapbook group can help?

Okay ladies, this is the thing. i want to do a pregnancy scrap book for me and a first year scrapbook for my LO. The thing is , I don't know where to begin. I want to theme her scrapbook , if that makes since and I need to find a website or a book or something to help me find a way to do it. I just don't want it plain like month one, month two, first christmas.

Keisha0806

Asked by Keisha0806 at 11:32 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• What about a theme for her favorite things? did she have a fav blanket, a fav present at christmas and bday? a fav place she liked to crawl to? as for scrapbooking websites..oh my...there's so many..hmm...let me get back to you on that..lol
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 4:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i love love love scrapbook.com and twopeasinabucket.com so much inspiration on both of those sites.
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 7:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2009