When my husband and I fight....

We end up having amazing sex. I guess when I am mad turns him on. Should I fight with him more aften?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Just keep in mind that if you fight too much he will lose interest in you all together and there won't be ANY sex.... I would rather have a happy marriage and ok sex then pick a fight for that chance for amazing sex that might not come.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 11:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes...
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:41 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• For sure! Start picking fights lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:42 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• ummm. lol idk wut to say about that. dont fight about stupid things. kids catch onto that and they think its ok and may not b so lucky later down the road. try role play fights. not real fights but same idea and the kids wont b around for it. lol
    xhellxfirex495

Answer by xhellxfirex495 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I would say no. Sex after fighting can be good, but don't push it. Leave it as that special, amazing thing that happens once in a while. Picking fights with him on purpose will only serve to deteriorate your marriage. What I would do instead is see if aggressive role playing can lead to the same intensity in your sex life. Talk to him, see if he's interested in playing along.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 11:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Try role play instead. Talk it over with him, of course, so he knows what's going on. Between you pick out a non-hurtful thing to argue about- doesn't matter which side you take. "I say the moon is made of cheese!" "Come on, you know that isn't so!" "Oh yeah! Well prove it then!" "Uh, well I can't, but you're WRONG!"
    This kind of pretend fighting will be fun and non-hurtful and just takes a little imagination to get it going. What happens is that you become focused on him and on the subject, and this focus is what starts the ol' hormones rolling.

Answer by Bmat at 12:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009