yaz & pregnancy

Sooo.. I haven't had my period since they end of January.. I forgot to take my yaz for a few days.. maybe a week.. but didn't have sex during that time frame.. and I read that missing that many pills could make you miss your period (so i needed to start a new pack).. so february i didn't get anything.. now i'm on the white inactive pills and still have yet to get my period... should i be concerned? i have taken multiple pregnancy tests and they have all came out negative, but i'm worried that maybe the yaz could affect the effectivness of the test? i don't know.. i'm just worried..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• go to the dr
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:47 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Birthcontrol of any form will not effect your tests. The tests measure the HCG hormone, and BC has nothing to do with that.

You can either wait a week and test again, or you can call your doctor.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009