When you ask and answer questions, does your typing?

accuracy go out the window? I don't know what it is about this site, but I used to be a great typist. Now, I guess my brain is faster than my hands...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I try to type it the best I can without saying something that will offend someone. I've typed something completely innocent and someone took it the wrong way. That's the thing about the internet, you have to watch what you say since keys have no expressions.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• not that often for me. I actually type pretty fast. I do just leave in some spelling mistakes just cause I'm comfortable and know usually my thoughts are understood still. what drives me c razy though is some times I can make paragraphs and sometimes I can't. AHHHHH!!!! and I have no idea what I've done right to make a paragraph or what I've done wrong when I can't paragraph!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes it does. I read after it has posted and then have to decide if what I typed is close enough to what I meant so that others will understand what I was trying to type. :(

Answer by Bmat at 12:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm a pretty fast typist, but I always try to go back and correct any spelling mistakes I make. I did spellingcompetitions in school, and it drives me crazy if I misspell something and I know it, and then just leave it there.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I do the best I can but my brain gets ahead of my fingers...I try to hit spellcheck but don't always do it. Nothing more frustrating than hitting that answer question button and then re-reading what I wrote only to find a ton of type-o's Ughhh!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009