Anyone in AZ..maybe Scottsdale area...want a friend? lol

Me & my husband have been toying w/ the idea of maybe moving to Arizona once he graduates College in a few years. I would like to meet some friends around the area so if we do move out there, I would already know some people & I could meet up w/ ya! :-) Seeing that I know NOBODY out there lol ...... It would be nice to make a some friends especially w/ kids around the same age as my lil man who will be 2 in June! So if you're interested in making a new friend :-) Just send me a msg! Thanks!

pickledpeanut

Asked by pickledpeanut at 12:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Home & Garden

Level 1 (-50 Credits)
  • I live in AZ, but not Scottsdale. I live in Tucson. But try searching in the groups. I belong to a few Tucson groups and I'm pretty sure there are some for Phoenix.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009