Why does it seem sometimes like my baby hates me?

Hes 3 months old and I work a lot more than my dh does, and some times it just seems like no matter what I do he fusses, but if he sees my dh hes all smiles. But nothing for me? I get smiles, but he gets a lot more. Am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:17 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• At 3 months he is going to respond most favorably to whoever feels most relaxed with him. He may be sensing your tension. Relax and enjoy the time you have with him. He's too young to have chosen a favorite person.
    Anonymous

• I am very relaxed with him, and we play a lot too.
    Anonymous

• NO! I am a SAHM and my daughter is that way with me. if she is crying no one can calm her but me. and she gets so pissed when she sees me and my hubby has her, or if he takes her from the shower with me, ETC... but what i would suggest is "make" him be with you...make your hubby leave the room so that he is with just you. i try to do this often or atleast not "save" her when she is crying and my husband has her because i want her to realize that daddy can do what mommy does too. but no your noting doing anything wrong its just babies! he may eve go through a time where he only wants you and cries from your husband! mine did that too!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 12:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Is Dh at home with baby? Then it probably is just that he is more comfortable with dad right now. Try to do as much of the pleasant things with him as you can, this too will pass.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009