• In the Spotlight:

How many of you have hpv?

How many of you have hpv, and what is the experiece you've had with it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do, I had to have a laser treatment for abnormal cervical cells. As long as you keep up on it, you should be okay.
    Anonymous

• i have it i just gotta get a pap done 4 times a yr to keep an eye on it no biggie 4 me.
    Anonymous

• I did.. had the whole shebang... had the cold knife conification to remove the precancer cells 3 years ago. I was finally cleared of it last year and got the gardasil shots immediately after.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 12:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• My sister and most of my friends who have had children have it. Also, my mother and other family members. I guess I was lucky enough not to get hpv.
    Anonymous

• I did, had a LEEP (where they cut off the tip of the cervix and the pre cancerous cells) am currently about 6 months preg and carrying just fine... bonus I got like thre extra ultrasounds with this preg to make sure the cervix was stable.. so I have seen my baby girl lots of times.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 7:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009