Son's first birthday party!!

Gosh, my son's birthday is June 3rd, not too far away. I was needing suggestions for his first birthday party. Ideas? What did you do?

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• On JBz we did it at the park.. Cause with him getting his own cake and all, i didnt want it all over the floor.. Chose somewhere that clean up will be easy... Grab bags, waterballoons...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• At Carter's 1st b-day party we did it at our house. We had mostly family and some friends there. We had a lot of food for everyone, and they could do whatever they wanted. I didn't really play games or anything like that. At 1 year I didn't want to go overboard. He had a cake and got it everywhere.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am doing a Blues Clues Birthday Party for my Son, it is his favorite Cartoon. His birthday is April 3, I will be posting pictures after his party if you want to get some ideas from his party.
    kimmymay03

Answer by kimmymay03 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Outside, outside, outside! You can just let him go to town on his own cake! I love making my kids cakes. A box of cake mix, some awesome colored frosting and you can create some pretty neat ones. Some craft stores have cake decorating items so you could pick his fave character!
    sarajstone

Answer by sarajstone at 4:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009