Have you ever had someone dislike you for no reason?

This is happening to me at work. I did nothing to this girl but be nice to her. I'm polite. I say "excuse me" when I need to get through and I do my work.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• She is probably just jealous of something. Some people are just bitter, don't let it bother you.
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 12:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• all the time!! and i\i am not a mean person or stuck up
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 12:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I go through this everywhere... When someone gets i in here head they dont want to get to know you or anything, they shut you out.. Just the site of you will trigger it.. Its crazy how ppl are anymore... I hear ya mama... I wouldnt think a thing about it.. Simple minds they have mama.. SIMPLE... LOL
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• kill her with kindness if all else fails kick her ass in the parking lot lol...J/K

tlc-mom

Answer by tlc-mom at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• People think I'm stuck up alot at work, because I'm quiet and don't make much of an effort to get to know people most of the time. I don't let it bother me... especially at work where so many people come and go all the time.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• People always get the wrong first impression of me because i'm shy. They take it as me being a stuck up bitch......but once they start talking to me they love me! I wish I was more outgoing but I just freeze up. I guess it's something I need to work on. Alcohol always helps tho,lol!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes all the time..I just try to let there dislike roll of my back. Just be nice to her and ignore her attitude.

Answer by louise2 at 12:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, ever since I was a child! I don't let it bother me though. I'm pretty quiet and shy until I get to know you then I am very fun and outgoing and almost everyone loves me. But some ppl just sit and watch how quiet I am and observe when Im around others and decide they don't like me before even saying hello.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 12:51 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It has alot to do with jealousy and also from being misjudged. Ive had it done from time to time. It really doesnt bother me I would say "your loss".
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes. My neighbor upstairs. We are not obnoxious or loud people. I always said "hi" when I would see her or her daughter outside. I'm not just one of those "gush all over you", bring you a cake to welcome you kind of neighbor. I'm not rude or anything. So she just has decided not to like me. I'm moving this summer & I hope she gets the worst neighbor EVER in here!
    Anonymous