how long do you think i have?

OK i know its unpredicted and all, but for fun!..... i went to the doctor and i was 50% effaced and 2 centimeters dilated but baby was still high up. when do u think ill have my baby?

josalin

Asked by josalin at 12:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if ur only 2 cm, it could still take weeks for you to have ur baby. i kno it sucks, but it takes a while to get to 10. unless ur water breaks, or they break it for you. and even then, it could take hours. thats what happened to me. they broke my water @ 8am. didnt have my son til 12hrs later. GOOD LUCK! =)
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• 5 days, LOL Start walking and having sex... It will be here before ya know it...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I was 2 cm and 90% effaced and it took me another week. When I finally went into the hospital my contractions were like six minutes apart and I was 3cm and 100%. He didn't really drop either. That was at nine in the morning. I didn't have him till one the next morning by C-Section. It's so unpredictable

Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i was like that for the last 2 months with my first so hard too tell good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 12:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• iv been 2 cm and 50 % for the past 8 days...my sister was for 3 weeks before her son came...so theres no telling
    Lacrisha

Answer by Lacrisha at 1:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I was 2 cm and 80% effaced for two weeks ... I was late too. I started to go into labor a day before my induction, was given some pitocin & epidural, pushed for two hours and still nothing. He was stuck in my pelvis, so I had to have a csection.

Like Dayija said, IT'S COMPLETELY UNPREDICTABLE :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 2:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I was at 0 cm and no where near diolated with my son and then all of a sudden I dropped like a ton of bricks I couldnt walk it can be that quick but i agree with hotmama you should walk and have fun while you can your husband will love that treatment lol good luck and dont blink before you know it you will be standing at his/her high school graduation
    armymommie

Answer by armymommie at 2:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009