What is your Public pet Peeve?

What is your public pet peeve?

Mine is when woman, pee on the sit and then don't have the smarts to wipe it up before the next person comes in that acutally sits on the sit.

IceMistress105

Asked by IceMistress105 at 12:50 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I always look befor I squat and I never actually sit on a public toilet.
    Anonymous

• Oh I look before I pee, even in my own home...yuck! Someone always tends to pee on the seats and I see no reason for that. It drives me crazy, can't you aim right?! LOL.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When I hear people cussing in a pediatricians office! That's so uncalled for! They might want their kids to grow up around that kind of language but I chose to shield mine from it at home and would expect the same at a doctor's office!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 12:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When people take their own sweet time, jaywalking across the street, right in front of you.........

When people say "Conversate" or "Orientate" or "axe" instead of "ask". These aren't proper words, biotches! Hahahahahaha :)

TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 12:57 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When people standing in line behind me at the store 1) talk on their cell phone REALLY loud, and 2) invade my personal space while I'm paying...back off people, get outta my bubble.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When parents have not tought there kids how to act in public.. I hate bad kids

Answer by louise2 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• waitress/waitors who try to converse with you while your trying to either order or eat you food out at a resturaunt it really bugs me, just please do your job and leave me alone I'll still leave a good tip jeez..
    lalasmom8

Answer by lalasmom8 at 1:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Gah! I misspelled stuff!
    IceMistress105

Answer by IceMistress105 at 1:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• People who stand near where other are, especially children, and smoke. Or people who stand directly outside the doors to a store to smoke...so anyone entering and exiting have to wlak their cloud of smoke!

Last Sunday we got to church and were going to the steps to go down from the upper parking lot (outdoors) and these two people were standing at the top of the steps...with all kinds of people and children going by, just puffing away, blowing it on everyone.
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• When the sales person chats with someone else while ringing up my order. I like to have her attention on the order so there is less chance that mistakes will be made. And if another customer calls when I am being waited on or in line, then the calling person needs to understand that she is not first in line.

Answer by Bmat at 1:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009