Idk What to do anymore....... Help PLZ!?!?!

Okay so I was talking to this guy for awhile and we became friends so the thing is that I was nervous about this audition I had and I wouldn't take his advice at first then I did anyways. We got in an argument last week and I haven't talked to him since because he won't answer my calls or my messages. I apologized and everything and he even wanted to come see me but he won't answer me now. What should I do? Should I just leave him alone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Leave him alone. He's just not that into you.
    Anonymous

• If he isn't answering or returning your calls, and you two weren't dating just "talking", then let it go. You tried to contact him, you apologized, there is nothing else you can do without looking like a crazy woman.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 12:56 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yeah, leave him alone and see if he calls you, if not like anon said, he just isn't in to you and just move on. You will meet someone who is into you and he will make you happy.
    Anonymous

• It is time to let him go. He doesn't sound as if he is interested in you. Move on. Make new friends (volunteer work, social or political clubs, classes at the Y or college, and so forth)

Answer by Bmat at 1:00 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• let it go
    NorahSethsMommy

Answer by NorahSethsMommy at 1:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Men don't respect a desperate-sounding woman. Leave him alone and let him make the next move.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• like all above answers hes making it a point that hes not into you, you apologized thats all you can do theres other fish in the sea
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• if he wanted to get to you, he would. His loss. Oh, well...so many men, so little time...
    grandmalinda707

Answer by grandmalinda707 at 5:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009