any one know good places to breast feed in disney?

ya know nice quiet out of the way places not right in the middle of a walk way or any thing.. but not a bath room, just any places you might have found.. thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Disneyland? Or Disney World?
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• disneyworld and any or all parks with in
    Anonymous

• like a secret spot you found
    Anonymous

• Get a nursing cover if all else fails. They make clips that can clip onto a blanket to transform any blanket into a nursing cover...

I would nurse on any bench in disney though, I nurse in public without any issues. I have never been to disney, but never noticed specific spots in theme parks. there might be?!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 1:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• :( I know some really good places in Disneyland, but I haven't been to Disneyworld in years.
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:12 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Anywhere you can sit down.

I breastfed my son and became really irritated with people always telling me to "take it somewhere else" I used a nursing cover whenever I was in public. I remember going to a resturant and a man (whose wife was wearing a VERY lowcut shirt btw) came over to me and told me I was being 'indecent' and needed to go to the bathroom if I was going to continue in my 'strange habits'

Don't let people make you feel uncomfortable always remember that you are feeding your child just like everyone ese only you are doing it in the most natural and healthy way for your baby!!

P.S. I'm insanly jealous your going to Disney lol We live 4 hrs away from DisneyWorld and still have yet to take our son... :( Hope you have a WONDERFUL time... Take LOTS of pictures!!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009