what swing do/did you have from your baby?

So my due with my 2nd boy and my fiance and i painted his room blue and brown! Well with my first son olan we had the rainforest collection but with this one we are looking for a collection that is blue! we looked at a couple stores and found the starlight papasan cradle swing and was wondering if anyone had this swing and if you like or dislike it? Thanks in advance

littleolanmommy

Asked by littleolanmommy at 1:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We have the Boppy Swing in pink(Her room is pink and brown) I had the Tan Bobby swing for my 1st daughter and I LOVED it. Not to expensive.Baby doesnt flop out because it doesnt have a plastic seat. Its cloth. She can lay down and sleep perfect.Plus its small..I didnt like the idea of them at 1st But it grew on me and is whay i bought my second one for the new baby. Good luck swing hunting :)
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 1:18 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We had the Sweet Peace Newborn Soothing Center by Graco and I loved it! The car seat base fits into the base, so if baby falls asleep in the car, you don't have to get him/her out of the car seat, you can just pop him/her into the base and turn it on. It was really nice. Some babies prefer the up and down swinging motion better though.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 3:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• if you liked the rain forest collection.....there is the precious planet collection that is EXACTLY like the rain forst...just blue with different animals.
    TNT8687

Answer by TNT8687 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Carter's® Cuddle Me Musical Swing
    http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=15cd801&RefPage=X6&deptID=68381&catID=68381&cmOrigID=15cd7fe&cmPosID=5&CmCatId=EXTERNAL|68381

I wish it was in pink!
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:39 AM on Mar. 23, 2009