what is the one thing your hubby or boyfriend does that absoutley drives you NUTS

mine will finish off the milk or juice and insted of walking 3 feet to put in the recyling leaves it sitting on the kitchen table.. also does the smae thing if he eats a candy bar and with his dishes. instead of walking the few feet to put them where they go he just leaves it sit for me to pick up ARGG!

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Just one?/ LOL
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 1:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine leaves his beer bottle caps where ever he's opened his beer at instead of just throwing them out. By the end of the night I 'll find 3, 4 beer caps all over my house. So annoying!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine does the SAME thing. I found an empty soda bottle on top of the fridge the other day.. That doesn't bother me as much as when I leave a cup out or not throw away a paper towel he makes a big deal about it. It's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black... Men....
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Seriously, just one? The first one that comes to mind is that when he wakes up in the middle of the night to get the cat or pee or get a drink, whatever, he SHUFFLES across our hard wood floors with his dry gross man feet, sshht-sshht-sshht-sshht....drives me INSANE.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Mine whines about everything that we have to do ugh it gets irritating I feel like i have 2 toddlers some days!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• He breathes. LOL! Kidding kidding. He moves my stuff around all the time!!! Its so annoying! Its very OCD. I'll put my purse on the counter, and he'll move it over by the front door. Or I'll put my keys on the counter, and he'll move them to the other side of the counter. Sometimes he'll move stuff while I'm using it!!!! It is really annoying! :)
    musikdoll

Answer by musikdoll at 1:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• He leaves his clothes wherever they fall.
    I started a 'rule' for laundry that stated:: "I will do the ALL the laundry that is IN the basket. If it's not there then it won't be washed"
    He told me "then pick it up off the floor"
    !!!!
    theheartbaby

Answer by theheartbaby at 1:21 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• not pickin up his clothes and putting them in the dirty hamper. its like 2 feet away, and also making a mess on the counter and not cleaning it up..grrrr
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 1:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• the way he eats grapes drives me INSANE! He's not allowed to eat them around me. Seriously, he peels them with his teeth and makes all kinds of annoying sounds. It's like listening to cows chew their cud or something. UGH!
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 1:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• gramsmom...that one made me crack up!
    liltymesmom