Hopefully you ladies can help....

how do I quote people who answer my questions, I see it on almost all questions and I think it woudl make thigns so much easier..thanks

suhweet1

Asked by suhweet1 at 1:22 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Highlight and copy and paste.
    Draw your cursor over the text so that it becomes shaded. Right click your mouse, click copy. Place the cursor where you want to put the text that you copied. Right click, click paste.

Answer by Bmat at 1:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Highlight and copy and paste. Draw your cursor over the text so that it becomes shaded. Right click your mouse, click copy. Place the cursor where you want to put the text that you copied. Right click, click paste.

It still isn't qouted

suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Answered at 12:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 by: BmatView Profile
    Add to Friends
    Send a Message
    View Answers Highlight and copy and paste.

grrr
    suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• bump

suhweet1

Answer by suhweet1 at 1:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I don't believe you can "quote" answers. You have to copy and paste as mentioned!
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2009