-ve pregnancy test & late period

i did a pregnancy test 2 days b4 my period was due and it was _ve. now my period is 3 days late . i am confused, could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• No way of knowing until that positive, which can vary from 5 days before you start to even 8-9 weeks pregnant before getting a positive result. I'm in the same boat as you and have had negative tests, with no sign on AF. Searching online for like-stories is making me crazier I think..

You could have symptoms, or no symptoms.. I'd say to take your Folic Acid and avoid harmful things just in case. ;) Keep us posted!
    gretchikin

Answer by gretchikin at 1:59 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• All of my test came back neg. With all three pregs. Very Strange.
    jamicofer

Answer by jamicofer at 3:37 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• With my DD I was neg 1 day before my period was due and Pos 2 days later. I would take another if you think it is possible you're PG
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:19 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I am in the same boat you are. My cycle was due on monday and still has not shown up yet every urine test comes back negative. At the same time I still have some prego symptoms. I have been recommended to wait until a week after my cycle was due to test again and possibly get a blood test. Keep me posted :) Good Luck.
    cbarth

Answer by cbarth at 6:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2009