how do i cope with my post baby body?

I feel very unattractive and i only weigh about 130.... im used to aroun 110 115, 120 at the most

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 1:36 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• It is SO CRUEL what pregnancy/having a baby does to our bodies. They are NEVER the same.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lots of alcohol LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• lol wouldnt tht make me gain more weight?
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:38 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm the same way. But, I'm pretty happy with myself. Still trying to lose 10 pounds. I've found that when I take a shower and at least get dressed, do my hair & makeup I feel alot better about myself! Oh, and I agree w/aliciatron! lol...a little wine does it for me.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LOL yea it would, to many wasted calories! I use thedailyplate.com to help me watch what i'm eating when my clothes start to get tight. Last year after I had my son it was really helpful logging in foods, i never realized how much crap i was putting in my body. my preprego weight was 125-135 size 4/5... now i'm about 145-155 and it can be depressing, no much how much i loose my hips don't want to get any smaller... my husband tells me all the time he likes me better at this weight 'cause now i have boobs lol so that helps me :-) I also remind myself that i am no longer 18 and that i now have the body of a women. but i do feel your pain.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 1:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm the same way. I have about 5 lbs. left from my pregnancy, my son is almost 10 months. Just keep exercising and try to accept the fact that your body is going to be different now that you've had a baby. It took me all this time to finally accept it and I feel pretty good about it. I still have a bit of a flabby tummy from my son, but that's alright. I plan on having one more child, so I guess I'll worry more about toning the abs until after the 2nd one is born.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• my son is 10 months and i still have 40 pounds left GRRRR
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:49 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• First I would say you look fine. You may have a touch of the baby blues and are being hard on your self. Its proven that it takes a year for your body to get back to normal. I've had three girls and i weigh 130 And my husband loves the way I look. But how I lost the weight, which I got up to 203lbs was I cut down to one meal a day and I made sure I walked everyday. I'm not the excersice type. Don't hate the way you look love your self.
    jamicofer

Answer by jamicofer at 3:20 PM on Mar. 18, 2009