Peeing like crazy

the closer you get to your due date did you have to pee every like ten min? And should my pee be cloudy? All iv been drinking is water, grape and orange juice, and milk

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yup ... all the time. I couldn't sleep longer than one hour stretches because I had to constantly use the bathroom. I think it's your body's way of getting ready for sleepless nights with a newborn, LOL. I wouldn't worry about your urine being cloudy. If you're really concerned, you could call your OB's office and talk to the nurse.
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Oh yeah, I peed like cazy. And during the night it always happens when your in a deep sleep! The cloudiness is HCG. ( I think).
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:44 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• yes im 30 weeks and last night i felt like i was gettin up every 10 mins lol it was more like every hr or 2 though
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 1:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I'm 38 weeks and i have to pee all the time. i wake up all the time during the night to pee!! it sucks!!
    Cassandra309

Answer by Cassandra309 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Oh my goodness yes. It seemed like I peed every 5 minutes. And the cloudness is totally normal. No need to worry. Congrads
    jamicofer

Answer by jamicofer at 3:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yeah its totally normal i pee'd every like two min and it was cloudy
    Anonymous