Has anyone tried Colonix?

I've never done a cleansing before and this is supposed to work "the best"
I just want to know if I will be running to the bathroom, how many days do I do it.. (I was thinking of only doing it on days I DON'T work.. I only work 3/wk; so I don't have to run to the bathroom @ work)
Did it help with bloating? Is it complicated to take? How quickly did you see results?
Thanks!

ValiVal

Asked by ValiVal at 2:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Health

• YES YES YES!!! I have written a couple of posts about how amazing it is. You will feel alot less bloated, increased energy, it will rid your body of parasites (if you have any), you will have less headaches, you will rid yourself of hemorroids (if applicable) Most important, you will rid your body of waste that has set in there for years!!!! Our food has so many hormones & additives that our bodies cannot break down and rid properly. This will help. But NO it will not make you have to go all of a sudden or more than usual. Your stools will seem softer, but NOT like diarrhea. There will be MORE coming out and it may smell worse than usual. You must do it every day for a month. Honestly, I only did it for 3 weeks, but I've done it twice. And LOVE the results. You take a powder (mix it with OJ) and pills in the AM & then a hot tea at night. You will also sleep better!!!! I HIGHLY recommend it. Many of my friends & family have...
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• used it also...and loved it more than I do! Weird but the stuff is great.
    TLALONDE16

• Oh yeah check out their website at www.drnatura.com

It's more expensive than the over the counter cleanses, but totally worth it.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 2:24 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We have ONE bathroom at work... I do not want to stink it up!!! Is it something that can be held for 8 hours??? lol
    ValiVal

Answer by ValiVal at 2:25 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• LOL!!! Well, the first time I did it - my co-workers and I discussed it. We all wanted to try it but I was the only one brave enough to. After my duty was done, I would warn them that they might want to steer clear for a while........... they were all very understanding. hahah

Get some air freshener! But for the most part, it IS possible to hold it....but I doubt you can every day...heck how do you hold it without a colon cleanse? When I gotta go - I gotta go...I can only hold it for so long.

OH! One good thing is that you might not take as long when you DO go.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 18, 2009