Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what I can do my husband is abuser and he saying that im not good mom or awife.

Ispeand my life with him for 21 years.Ihave no freind or family in this country so what can do

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (6)
  • call a shelter they have multiple woman's shelter in various cities. Just pick up the phone. Or call the cops.

    Answer by foreveryours66 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • you can start building yourself! Find your strength and start making mental notes of ways to leave. No one deserves a life like this and if he is being mentally or physically abuse you need to look for a way out. What country are you in? Slowly make plans but don't get caught and tell yourself you deserve more!!

    Answer by ria7 at 2:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Go back your your country. He can't follow you there.

    Answer by sarapurser at 3:26 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Every person in this world does not deserve to be treated. Go to your nearest chruch and ask them to pray for you and ask for help. or email me at

    Answer by ytapia at 3:47 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • You deserve the best. I am sure you are a wonderful wife and mother. In the eyes of the lord you are everything to him.

    Answer by ytapia at 3:48 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

  • Get out. Fast. He is chipping away at whatever selfesteem you may have left. Go to your nearest hospital. They will direct you to people who are waiting to help you. Do you have a parish priest or a church near you? You are NOT alone and someone, many people, WILL help you. Please do not suffer another day with a man who is probably sick. Bless you and your child.

    Answer by grandmalinda707 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.