Are there truly any good computer/internet jobs for stay at home moms... That are not scams??????

Momofthree1229

Asked by Momofthree1229 at 2:04 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Money & Work

• Go to Clark Howard's website and search for this. He will let you know what the scams are.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 2:27 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Sure are. I have had a few WAH Jobs and now own a home business that I work 98% of online... Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info I have a list of legit WAH Jobs and information about a few Home businesses too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Yes, but they are extremely difficult to find. I know of several Data Entry and Admin jobs which are legitimate. People push surveys as work, but most of those are scams. If you want legitimate survey sites you have to look for group studies. I have spent HOURS searching the internet and have come up with several.

Good luck. If you need help appling let me know.

Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 3:05 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• Are you looking for a job or a business. I have a business that I work from home and I can prove that it is not a scam. If you would like to hear more about it please check out my website at: http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 3:46 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• There are some legit survey type jobs. The ones that promise $75/survey are bogus. You can read about the ones I use at Make Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I love what I'm doing, and I've been able to work with amazing people. 90% of my work is done on the internet/telephone. If you would like to know more, and see if what I'm doing would be a good fit for you as well, feel free to put your info in at www.HealthyHome4All.com. I'll give you a call and you can decide. Sometimes it helps to talk through a few options to find what you know will work for you. Looking forward to chatting with you!
    TeaAnderson

Answer by TeaAnderson at 8:33 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• I sell Avon and Usborne books and 90% of my sales are made on my websites and shipped directly out. I can teach you how to sell efficiently without ever leaving your house! Check out my websites www.youravon.com/dhullum and www.ubah.com/u2688 and then shoot me an email and we'll chat!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 9:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences? If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most. Build a list and use that to begin your search. General rule of thumb: Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).

The most common work at home JOBS pertain to customer service, administration, sales, tutoring, writing, consulting, healthcare, marketing, and technical support. There are also many legitimate home BUSINESS opportunities in direct sales, affiliate programs, and network/referral marketing.

Find a rep to contact, check out their websites, ask questions, do your own independent research. Check resources such as www.bbb.org for potential scams. I also have several resources for finding legitimate work from home opportunities in my "Working Mom Entrepreneurs" group here on Cafemom.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:55 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• There's a difference between wah jobs and businesses. You shouldn't have to pay for a job, but most businesses require a start up fee. I found one that doesn't! DiamondCreek Candles. There's NO start up fee, NO inventory to buy/stock, NO parties (unless you want), and NO quotas. Check it out. There's also a group here on cafemom just for diamondcreek candles consultants, and they're here to support you as you're starting out. Good luck with your search!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:06 PM on Mar. 20, 2009

• I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 12:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2009