What were you origanally going to

Call your baby?

What names did you have picked out before you special arrival?
Did you name them something different because they didn't "fit into" their name?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Mar. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was sure if I had a baby girl I'd name her Chloe, for years I loved that name, then I got pg and started researching baby names and it ended up being our #2 choice, and I'm glad, becuase it seems to have gotten pretty popular, still pretty though.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:08 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We originally had Lana picked out for DD2. We had decided Lana if she were a girl and Noah if she were a boy. When we got the US and found out she was a girl, Lana just didn't fit anymore. We went through baby name books, websites, everything looking for baby girl names starting with "L". We finally chose Leeya (pronounced Leah) and it just seemed right. When she was born and we held her we knew it was right for her.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:10 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• i wanted Ace Jackson until i was 32 weeks and realized that was a ridiculous name lol
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:11 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• With my 1st son we wanted to name him Kadence Dlynn but ended up naming him Kaiden Charles..I wish I had named him Kadence because Kaiden has got so popular.. My2nd son was suppose to be a girl "her" name was gonna be Amya Kealis..Amya because we loved the name and Kealis was the first letter of my aunts and mom. We ended up having a boy a were very unprepared. We narrowed it down to Talon or Jaylon took a vote and Jaylon won. Jaylon Jace just because we loved Jace. I now wish I had named him Talon..but I guess it's OK..LoL

TaterNJo0sMommy

Answer by TaterNJo0sMommy at 2:14 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• our first (a boy) was going to be Jamie Patrick. he turned out to be a she and was named Jamie Mikaela Winnifred.

#2 had the name we originally chose for him

#3 had the name i chose, hubby let me have my way. i think he thought i would change my mind once he was born. i didn't.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:16 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• It's been Weston Christopher since we found out we were pregnant... DH picked it, and glad he got lucky it's a boy! We've still got a few more weeks to go, so hopefully the name will fit!

I also liked the name Stanton...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:07 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• We couldn't think of a name, and my hubby is a JR. So we were just gonna name my son a third till my MIL found his name on a website.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 4:02 PM on Mar. 18, 2009

• No, we had our children's names chosen and agreed upon before their births.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:43 PM on Mar. 18, 2009